$13 SOFIALXC Graphite Carbon Felt Graphite Fiber Felt Used for Elect Tools Home Improvement Welding Soldering Welding Equipment Fiber,Felt,/gem397091.html,$13,flinthillsfitness.com,SOFIALXC,Graphite,Felt,Tools Home Improvement , Welding Soldering , Welding Equipment,Graphite,Elect,Carbon,Used,for SOFIALXC unisex Graphite Carbon Felt for Used Fiber Elect SOFIALXC unisex Graphite Carbon Felt for Used Fiber Elect Fiber,Felt,/gem397091.html,$13,flinthillsfitness.com,SOFIALXC,Graphite,Felt,Tools Home Improvement , Welding Soldering , Welding Equipment,Graphite,Elect,Carbon,Used,for $13 SOFIALXC Graphite Carbon Felt Graphite Fiber Felt Used for Elect Tools Home Improvement Welding Soldering Welding Equipment
Size: Thickness 4mm
Diameter :9mm, 10mm,12mm,13mm,14mm,15mm,16mm
Carbon content: 98% or more
Moisture absorption rate: 2%
Use environment: air 350 ÃÂ° C
Vacuum 1800 ÃÂ° C
Inert gas 2650 ÃÂ° C
Specific resistance: (ÃÂ©.mm2/m)
Horizontal: 8.2-11.1x10 cubic
Vertical: 11.8-16.8X10 cubic
1. Can be used as a flame retardant material in the thermal insulation industry;
2. As a porous material, it can be used as a catalyst carrier in the chemical industry;
3. Can be used as a corrosion-resistant material for the inner liner or outer protective layer of composite materials.
4. It can be widely used as a conductive, absorbing and absorbing material in aviation, batteries, electrodes (such as electrode tubes, electrode rods, etc.); currently, applications related to conductive concrete are also rapidly developing.
(quantity 50)* Graphite felt
1. When the temperature exceeds 300 ÃÂ°C, it must be used under vacuum or under the protection of inert gas. It cannot be stressed during transportation and storage, and it needs to be protected from moisture.
2. Please allow 1-2cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you don't mind before ordering.
|Zimbabwe is open for tourism. We look forward to welcoming you!|
|Follow the link for Zimbabwe Covid-19 Latest Travel News.|
Everything there is to know about Victoria Falls and the surrounding region, by a couple who live there.
From our first-hand knowledge of the area, we have created this website. It is packed full of information and should enable you, to find out about anything you want to know.
Words cannot describe the awesome beauty and power of the Victoria Falls.
David Livingstone in 1855 probably came the closest with
“Scenes so wonderful must have been gazed upon by Angels in their flight”
Looking for some local knowledge?
When travelling, we always like to find someone local to advise
us, we want the "inside int" on where to stay and what to do and how. If you're the same as us, then we are those locals
We are a Zimbabwean couple, living in the small town of Victoria Falls and we are lucky enough to get to experience Victoria Falls and all that it has to offer...every day!
We continue to add new content to this website daily, personally writing material and updating existing information. Our aim is that everything you could ever want to know about this natural wonder of the world is covered clearly, simply and accurately.
We love to share our local knowledge and experience with people, so that when they visit us, they have the absolute time of their lives.
Can I book my Holiday on this website?
Absolutely…that's what we are here for. We have arranged hundreds if not thousands of holidays, from a single airport transfer through to detailed 21-day itineraries. You can read some of our customer feedback here or below.